Avoid contact with eyes and / or skin. Wash thoroughly after handling. Provide adequate ventilation to control vapor. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Prolonged exposure to Part A (resin) may cause allergic skin reaction on sensitive skin and possible respiratory tract irritation. Prolonged exposure to Part B (hardener) may cause an allergic skin reaction on sensitive skin.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CONTROL CENTER if you feel unwell.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. Immediately call a doctor.
IF ON SKIN: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical attention.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfrotable for breathing. Immediately call a doctor.