Imagine if your finished project lasted 40% longer? And was 40% more durable? All of that in a primer that goes on easy, cleans up easier and has ultra low VOCs. Now that’s peace of mind.
NOTE: 1 unit (3 gallons) covers a max of 534 sq./ft
When we set out to advance epoxy resin technology, we knew we had to start at the foundation. So we looked at the chemistry behind the material and discovered ways in which it could be improved. The result—SafeResin™. Safer, Stronger, Faster, and Easier. The resin technology that is anything but ordinary.
1 Unit (3 Gallons) of Part A/B mixed covers a max of 500 sq/ft. Mil thickness will vary depending on the substrate type and condition. (i.e. If porous concrete then material will be mostly absorbed, if steel then mil thickness will be heavier)
clean surfaces to remove all dust, dirt and grease. For highest bond strength, chemical cleaning is required. We recommended useing KoreKote Surface Cleaner@
Mix 2:1 ratio by volume of Part A (resin) and Part B (hardener) together. Mix thoroughly until uniform color and consistency throughout. Mechanical Stir Stick (drill with mixing paddle) is recommended.
Potlife of mixed coating is approximately 20 minutes at 70˚F if material is left as a unit in mixing container. Higher temperatures reduce potlife and accelerate curing.
CAUTION:Mixing large quantities (more than a 3 gallon batch size) generates significant heat and shortens potlife.
Begin by pouring mixed material in a straight line 2 – 3 feet from the desired starting edge of the area being coated. Use lint free 3/8” nap roller on roller frame and spread material evenly over surface. Use brush to do cut-ins along edges and corners if necessary. When material is spread out in a thinner layer, the worklife is extended to approximately 35 minutes (do not apply in temperatures below 50°F).
Allow coating to cure at 50˚F or higher.
Curing profile at 70°F
Use denatured alcohol (not necessary to use harmful/toxic solvents) to cleanup uncured material and tools.
Avoid contact with eyes and / or skin. Wash thoroughly after handling. Provide adequate ventilation to control vapor. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CONTROL CENTER if you feel unwell.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. Immediately call a doctor.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical attention.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a doctor.
Prolonged exposure to Part A (resin) may cause allergic skin reaction on sensitive skin and possible respiratory tract irritation. Prolonged exposure to Part B (hardener) may cause an allergic skin reaction on sensitive skin..